Monday, May 23, 2011

My Deeper Language

Titled as weird i was looked at like a symbol of attention. Never cared, always felt different compared to this social convention. In where the contention is held by the thread of the trend and i never cared to defend
all these people that pretend. Because i been always myself top, botttom and inside out. They tried to change me but to feeling different i was devout. All these feelings made a difference in my heart. I knew i was looking at life differently from the start. It scared me a bit when people didnt understand the way i did, but then i understood it has to do with the way i live. I speak a deeper language, it has noting to do with grammar and reading, Its about feelings and i feel with my words the feeding of my soul. Theres more to a definition than the ear can grasp, there is always a purpose ondemand. The body speaks louder than the brain can understand and if you know this you are already in command. I just try to be ahead of the game in this messed up world, trying to read peoples words and straighten these confusing curls. Because culture has everyone all twisted. A bunch of mimics, drunk on gimmicks, hard working just tryng to live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment