Sunday, June 19, 2011

A girl needs wings



My Image of you like the memories are distant but not forgotten.
It's been a mystery who you were since i didnt get to experience it the most.
I was young, not sure who i was. The little kid you were i use to applause.
One thing i knew is that your life was so fun and i only remember your smiles that came with a probable cause.
I remember your patience i use to admire,
it was so beautiful your attitude i use to aspire.
At that time i had no clue your life was meant to expire.
I was just a little girl thrown in the burning fire.
A girl needs her dad to teach her things.
A girl needs a dad to giver her wings.
Wings to give her patience to understand men better.
You cant go into war without knowing your enemy,
you cant win a debate if you dont understand the other point of view,
you cant win a man's heart if you dont understand their basics.
And these basics should come from your own dad.
Regardless of your absence i found myself.
I seeked for who i was in my mom and had to guess who i am from you.
Girls, Better than google you have this huge talking add thats your dad.
If you cant find a good man you have to find another game plan.
Find a reason to the kind of men you attract,
Check your dad and who he was and this case might crack.
I didn't get to do that cause mines died of a heart attack.
But here i am stating these facts.
At some point you have no choice but to look within you
seek for the truth you must subdue
to find that imprint in your heart you must undo
to learn the number one lessons on self-value that's overdue.

In loving memory of my Dad
Jhon Carlos Florez

No comments:

Post a Comment