Friday, April 22, 2011

I am HERE

Without finding a way to start this stanza
I want you to think of me as a bonanza
not to make money, which over your head takes
but to create changes, that you forget to make.
I like to start by reminding who's reading
that the man I'm dedicating this to likes succeeding.
& this love for success captured my mind
but his addiction to the grind, leaves me sometimes blind.
Never blind enough to be a fool,
i know im not your tool.
I trust you blindly
because a lie from an old good friend is much unkindly.
and it is funny you were in my face the whole time,
while im in the street content with nickles and dimes.
& i know you can rhyme..
but boy, im coming into your life sublime,
because im tired of being a prime.
All i ever had was zero and myself
every man that had me put me in a cardborad shelf.
I'm hoping you come through with something much stronger.
something i can hold on to, that lasts much longer.
Feelings took over my seemingly planned out life,
lucky enough between you and i, it wasn't a strife.
you disected my heart, using a sweet knife,
& now with you i dont mind playing husband and wife.
I love US together,
you are like the tough leather,
and as your decoration I'm the sour feather,
& i'll be right here with you despite the weather

No comments:

Post a Comment