Friday, April 22, 2011

GOOD BYE

Your love came as fast as it left. You blinded me with a moody regret. Sometimes you were hot, sometimes you were cold but your actions never spoke louder than words. Acting the opposite of what was said and i dont even regret the day we met. You see i dont hold grudges i just never forget. A man like you is only a threat.
A threat to my self-respect that i must protect. Just be happy with the fact that you made me wet. But wet is not even the word, it was more like sweat, thats why with you im all set. Your job is all set and done but walk away dont run. We had a little fun and at the end we both won, so now from you i will shun,
because your love is worse than a gun.
What i write i mean.
I'm convinced im not your queen, and now is time to clean
this crazy caffeine. At the end im not your fiend. This is only a scene
of a chapter of my book about my life at eighteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment